The SaeboGlove consists of a lightweight, low profile design that assists neurological and orthopedic clients with finger and thumb extension. The SaeboGlove positions the wrist and fingers into extension in preparation for functional activities. The client grasps an object by voluntarily flexing the fingers. The extension system assists with re-opening the hand to release the object.
- Neurological conditions including but not limited to stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, MS, GBS, ALS, and muscular dystrophy.
- Brachial plexus injury
- Radial nerve palsy
- Individuals exhibiting wrist drop and/or lacking finger extension.
- Not for use with clients exhibiting increased tone/spasticity.
- Not for use with severe contractures or joint deformities in the fingers.
- Not for use over open wounds and infected areas.
- Not for use with severe edema.
- Spiral forearm design that secures the wrist in a functional position.
- Tensioners are located at the IP joints (interphalangeal joint) of the fingers and thumb to assist with extending the digits following grasping.
- Individual Tensioners can be removed to customize assistance based on the client’s needs.
- Numerous sized Tensioners included accommodating various finger lengths.
- Full joint finger motion possible to maximize functional performance.
- Silicone covered fingertips to improve traction during grasping.
- Non-slip liner to minimize migration.
- The glove includes Lycra material for expandability.
- Palm exposed to increase breathability and ease of donning.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
Please click here to find out more.